Page List

HOME-PAGEREALIZATIONQUOTESPUZZLESPRAYERSPERCEPTIONSMUSIC-DOWNLOADSTORIESJOKES BOOKSBITTER-TRUTHANCIENT-SCRIPTURESBEAUTIFUL-LIFETHOUGHTSFRIENDSHIPPRAYERS-TO-WORSHIPWinning-Publications

Tuesday, February 14, 2017

Breathing Exercise


Here is a beautiful meditation exercise you can try.

(1) Close your eyes.
Keeping a smiling face and say to yourself in your mind "let me heal myself with joy".
-
(2) Either standing or sitting. ( standing is beneficial )
Keep your spine ( back bone ) straight like a bow,
And keep your shoulders pushed backwards and upwards.
Concentrate between your eyes on your forehead as if viewing a far away sight of stars in the dark sky. Do not strain your eyes.
-
(3) Slowly inhale, relaxing the stomach muscles ( abdomen ).
After inhalation stop (hold) breathing for 5 seconds and concentrate on the relaxed muscles.
-
(4) Then slowly exhale saying "O" ( English alphabet ) with tension contracting stomach muscles (abdomen).
After exhalation stop (hold) breathing for 5 seconds and concentrate on the tensed muscles. If not in privacy you can mentally say "O" silently.
-
While doing this exercise feel the happiness and joy within your mind, and keep a smiling face. Do not lose the concentration of the stars in the dark sky. This is a healing exercise. 

Slow music and mild perfumes can be used. 

It can be done for 5 minutes every hour. It can be repeated also. It can also be done for 30 minutes or longer if comfortable.
-
I could notice that. By controlling my breathing. By holding or stoping my breathing. I could see that, I am trying to go against my body and mind requirements and needs. After stoping breathing for a certain time my body and mind requests for air to breathe. But when I forcibly extended stopping the breathing will increase the will power (strengthen) to achieve my own desire to go against my own body and mind. 

Another thing I noticed was that when my body and mind requests for air to breathe in wards to attain  consciousness, as stopping breathing will lead to unconsciousness. I started differentiating between unconsciousness and consciousness. Thus understanding of consciousness to control and improve it.  

When I breathe inside fully, completely, and hold or stop it, after sometime I could feel that all the air inside was consumed, and exhaust of air breathing outside was reduced comparitively. When I breathe outside, empty completely, and hold or stop breathing, it creates unconsciousness. A state of different experience.

I think this strengthening of will power will affect in creation of our destiny. I become more focused to achieve my desire, goals or objectives. Practicing for a longer period of time, few years, will enhance the will power naturally.

Why to meditate.


Seeking for joy.


Benefits of meditation.
https://goo.gl/2DvOEt


Anger is a vibration.

Contagious mind.

Journey of my life.

Training the mind.


Link to the main page.
Mind, body and soul.

Read this article in different languages. Kannada. Hindi.

Link to this article.
Breathing exercise.
@. Blogger. 





.

No comments:

Post a Comment